Difference between revisions of "Archway"

From WebRef.org
Jump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with "An opening with a curved or pointed top.<ref>[https://architecturaltrust.org/outreach/education/glossary-of-architectural-terms/ Glossary of Architectural Terms]</ref> <refer...")
(No difference)

Revision as of 20:09, 3 December 2017

An opening with a curved or pointed top.[1]

Sponsor: The more you shop, the more you earn. Join for free and get up to 6% back in rewards* to use on thousands of top-brand electronics, plus free expedited delivery*