Back filling

Jump to navigationJump to search
  1. Rough masonry built in behind the facing or between two faces; similar material used in filling over the extrados of an arch; also, brickwork used to fill in space between studs in a frame building, sometimes called brick nogging. ACSG, 1
  2. The filling in again of a place from which the rock or ore has been removed. Ballard

Source: Dictionary of Mining, Mineral, and Related Terms

Sponsor: New Arrivals! Shop Now At

Easter’s Coming! And It Comes with Free Goodies!