Category:African Languages and Societies
From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "African Languages and Societies"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- The Challenges of Teaching and Learning the Igbo Language at Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojugwu University, Igbariam Nigeria
- The Era of Humanism- Humanist cyberactivism in Northern Nigeria
- The invention, transmission and evolution of writing: Insights from the new scripts of West Africa
- The Role of Islam, Ajami writings and educational reform in Sulemaana Kantè's N'ko
- Toward a Political Sociology of Conjugal-Recognition Regimes: Gendered Multiculturalism in South African Marriage Law