From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Philosophy"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- The Aspect of Subjectivity in Scientific Thinking—Where Did It Actually Come From?
- The Coming Emptiness: On the Meaning of the Emptiness of the Universe in Natural Philosophy
- The Correspondence Principle in Quantum Field Theory and Quantum Gravity
- The Effects of Age, Gender, and Control Device in a Virtual-Reality Driving Simulation
- The Legal and the Epistemic in Times of Techno-Scientific Transformation: Inefficacies of JTB Account of Knowledge
- The Limits of Classical Extensional Mereology for the Formalization of Greater Than Whole-Parts Relations in Quantum Chemical Systems
- The New Right Stuff: Social Imaginaries of Outer Space and the Capitalist Accumulation of the Cosmos
- The Power of Carl Schmitt: Fascism, Dualism and Justice
- The Predictive Brain: A Modular View of Brain and Cognitive Function?
- The Status of Knighthood Appointments, Knighthood and Bushido