Jump to: navigation, search

Found on the channel strips of mixers, this is an output that's sometimes pre-fader, sometimes post-fader. It's normally used in recording studios where each channel's signal is sent directly to the tape recorder.

Source: Church Audio & Acoustics Glossary

Sponsor: Visit the motorcycle parts website that I recommend