- To increase in level. The function of a volume control. Source: http://www.owenscorning.com/around/sound/glossary.asp
- How much a circuit can amplify a signal without distorting it.
- The amount of signal available; the average level of a signal.
- A control on a device that affects how much signal is passed through it; a volume control.
- The level control for the microphone preamplifier of a mixer. The input level control. This control must be set correctly to avoid distortion and input overload. Used to compensate for the wide range of input levels coming from different microphones and devices. Source: Church Audio & Acoustics Glossary
Sponsor: Hip Hop Grillz