Revision as of 17:57, 15 August 2019 by Webref (talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

The diagonal outside facing edge of a gable, sometimes called a raking cornice or a sloping cornice. Rake is equivalent to slope which is the ratio of the rise to the run of the roof.

Sponsor: LOOK YOUNGER in 30 seconds with Toppik.