From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
- That quality of electrical or acoustical circuits that results in dissipation of energy through heat.
- Something that hinders something else. Specifically, the measure of something that inhibits electricity from flowing in a wire or a DC circuit. Abbreviated "R". Source: Church Audio & Acoustics Glossary
- The ohmic opposition to dc or ac.
- For plants and animals, the ability to withstand poor environmental conditions or attacks by chemicals or disease. May be inborn or acquired.
Source: Terms of the Environment
- Failure of a cancer to shrink after treatment.
Sponsor: Rexing S1