Jump to navigationJump to search
  1. A tank in which very finely crushed ore is agitated with leaching solution. Usually accomplished by means of a current of compressed air passing up a central pipe and causing circulation of the contents of the tank. Sometimes called a mixer. CTD
  2. A device used to stir or mix grout or drill mud. Not to be confused with shaker or shale shaker. Long
  3. A device used to bring about a continuous vigorous disturbance in a pulp; frequently used to assist bubble formation. BS, 5
  4. Pac. See: settler
    Source: Dictionary of Mining, Mineral, and Related Terms

Sponsor: Just graduated? Having trouble finding a job? Don't know how to format your resume? Shop the Complete Job, Interview, Resume/LinedIn, & Networking Guide today at jAlbum!