Artificial horizon

Jump to navigationJump to search

A device for indicating the horizontal, as a bubble, gyroscope, pendulum, or the flat surface of a liquid. It is sometimes simply called a horizon. Syn: false horizon
Source: Dictionary of Mining, Mineral, and Related Terms

Sponsor: Dragon Professional Individual is Here!