Base property

Jump to navigationJump to search

For the Bureau of Land Management: land or water resources, owned or controlled by a holder of a grazing permit or lease, that are suitable to support livestock for a part of the year. For the Forest Service: lands and improvements owned and used by a permittee for a farm or ranch and designated by the permitted to qualify for a grazing permit. One must own or control base property to be eligible for permits or leases to graze private livestock on federal lands.

Sponsor: Shop moisturizers to restore your troubled skin.

Sponsor: Dragon Professional Individual is Here!