Blyth elutriator

Jump to navigationJump to search

Laboratory apparatus in which mineral particles suspended in water are syphoned through vertical tubes of increasing cross section, the fraction failing to rise under determined conditions of upward flow reporting as a subsieve fraction. Pryor, 3

Source: Dictionary of Mining, Mineral, and Related Terms

Sponsor: Discover Fun Cooking Kits and Toys at Magic Cabin!

Speak a new language fluently fast. Start now!