From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "Engineering Psychology"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- A computerized training program for teaching people how to plan better
- A Diagnostic Evaluation of Tablet Serious Games for the Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder in Young Children
- A reward shaping method for promoting metacognitive learning
- A single-boundary accumulator model of response times in an addition verification task
- Affective Recognition for Multimedia Environments A Review
- Analysis of Multimodal Physiological Signals Within and Across Individuals to Predict Psychological Threat vs. Challenge
- Are robots becoming unpopular? Changes in attitudes towards autonomous robotic systems in europe
- Attributing human-likeness to an avatar: the role of time and space in the perception of biological motion
- Auditory Graphs Are Not the “Killer App” of Sonification, But They Work
- Individual differences in attitude toward robots predict behavior in human-robot interaction
- Introduction Matters: Manipulating Trust in Automation and Reliance in Automated Driving
- Intuitive Experimentation in the Physical World
- Investigating Factors on Restorative Sleep Quality and its Relationship with Personal Work Performance - An Analysis of Diary Data
- Is national mental sport ability a sign of intelligence? An analysis of the top players of 12 mental sports
- Is statistics meeting the needs of science?
- Making predictable unpredictable with style – Behavioral and electrophysiological evidence for the critical role of prosodic expectations in the perception of prominence in speech
- Making Robot's Attitudes Predictable: A Stereotype Content Model for Human-Robot Interaction in Groups
- Methods for the Explanation of Machine Learning Processes and Results for Non-Experts
- Technological Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- The cohesion-based communities of symptoms of the largest component of the DSM-IV network
- The Future of Deception: Machine-Generated and Manipulated Images, Video, and Audio?
- The new signal Photodiode
- The perception of emotion in artificial agents
- The Psychoinformatic Complexity of Humanness and Person-Situation Interaction