Category:High Energy Physics - Phenomenology
From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "High Energy Physics - Phenomenology"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Can the gamma-ray bursts travelling through the interstellar space be explained without invoking the drastic assumption of Lorentz invariance violation?
- Closer look at the pp-chain reaction in the Sun: Constraining the coupling of light mediators to protons
- Comments on Axions, Domain Walls, and Cosmic Strings
- Compact Dark Objects in Neutron Star Mergers
- Complete analytical solution to the quantum Yukawa potential
- Constraining alternatives to a cosmological constant: generalized couplings and scale invariance
Sponsor: Rhinestone Setting for Jewelry