Category:High Energy Physics - Theory
From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
Pages in category "High Energy Physics - Theory"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Can the gamma-ray bursts travelling through the interstellar space be explained without invoking the drastic assumption of Lorentz invariance violation?
- Conformal Weyl gravity via two stages of quasinormal ringing and late-time behavior
- Constrained systems, generalized Hamilton-Jacobi actions, and quantization
- Critical behavior of charged AdS black holes surrounded by quintessence via an alternative phase space
- S-matrices from 4d worldvolume
- Shadow analysis for rotating black holes in the presence of plasma for an expanding universe
- Soft Theorems from Boundary Terms in the Classical Point Particle Currents
- Some Recent Results on Neutrino Oscillations in Hypercritical Accretion
- Surface terms in effective action of O-plane at order α′2
- Symmetry and Unification from Soft Theorems and Unitarity
Sponsor: WordPress Hosting