From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Linguistics"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- A Reflection on Development of Indigenous Languages for Knowledge Creation and Sharing in a Globalising World: A Case of Esan Language, Nigeria
- A Review Paper on ELT Articles Conducted on EFL Teachers’ Perceptions, Practices and Challenges towards Communicative Language Teaching
- An Exploration of the Sub-Register of Chemical Engineering Research Papers Published in English
- Aspectuo-Temporal Underspecification in Anindilyakwa: Descriptive, Theoretical, Typological and Quantitative Issues
- Automatic Dialect Adaptation in Finnish and its Effect on Perceived Creativity
- Improving the Translation Environment for Professional Translators
- Interactive Hesitation Synthesis and Its Evaluation
- Is national mental sport ability a sign of intelligence? An analysis of the top players of 12 mental sports
- Italian Throughout Seven Centuries of Literature: Deep Language Statistics And Their Relationship With Miller’s 7∓2 Law and Short−Term Memory
- Linear Lengthening in Iwaidja: An Event-Quantifying Intonation at the Phonology to Semantics/Pragmatics Interface
- Linguistic Missing Links: Instruction in Decrypting, Translating and Transliterating the Only Document Known to Use Both Proto-Romance Language and Proto-Italic Symbols for Its Writing System
- The Effectiveness of Hymesˊ Ethnography of Communication Theory to Teach English Learnersˊ Reading Comprehension Ability: A Discoursal Approach
- The Entropy of Words—Learnability and Expressivity across More Than 1000 Languages
- The expressive function of the ni que insubordinate construction in Spanish
- The Future of Deception: Machine-Generated and Manipulated Images, Video, and Audio?
- The Impact of Translation Equivalence on Tunisian EFL Learners’ Vocabulary Knowledge and Word-Learnability
- The Metonymic Readings of the Greek Deictic Adverbs εδώ (Here) and εκεί (There) in Politics: A Cognitive Approach
- The Rise of English as the Language for Academic Publication: On Equity, Disadvantage and ‘Non-Nativeness’ as a Red Herring
Sponsor: shop now Free Shipping On Order Over $50 !