From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Philosophy"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- The Aspect of Subjectivity in Scientific Thinking—Where Did It Actually Come From?
- The Coming Emptiness: On the Meaning of the Emptiness of the Universe in Natural Philosophy
- The Correspondence Principle in Quantum Field Theory and Quantum Gravity
- The Effects of Age, Gender, and Control Device in a Virtual-Reality Driving Simulation
- The Legal and the Epistemic in Times of Techno-Scientific Transformation: Inefficacies of JTB Account of Knowledge
- The Limits of Classical Extensional Mereology for the Formalization of Greater Than Whole-Parts Relations in Quantum Chemical Systems
- The New Right Stuff: Social Imaginaries of Outer Space and the Capitalist Accumulation of the Cosmos
- The Power of Carl Schmitt: Fascism, Dualism and Justice
- The Predictive Brain: A Modular View of Brain and Cognitive Function?
- The Status of Knighthood Appointments, Knighthood and Bushido
Sponsor: US Open tickets