Category:Social and Behavioral Sciences
From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Social and Behavioral Sciences"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A computerized training program for teaching people how to plan better
- A Diagnostic Evaluation of Tablet Serious Games for the Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder in Young Children
- A New Twist on the 'un-African' Script: Representing Gay and Lesbian African Weddings in Democratic South Africa
- A reward shaping method for promoting metacognitive learning
- A single-boundary accumulator model of response times in an addition verification task
- Analysis of Multimodal Physiological Signals Within and Across Individuals to Predict Psychological Threat vs. Challenge
- Are robots becoming unpopular? Changes in attitudes towards autonomous robotic systems in europe
- Attributing human-likeness to an avatar: the role of time and space in the perception of biological motion
- Individual differences in attitude toward robots predict behavior in human-robot interaction
- Introduction Matters: Manipulating Trust in Automation and Reliance in Automated Driving
- Intuitive Experimentation in the Physical World
- Is national mental sport ability a sign of intelligence? An analysis of the top players of 12 mental sports
- Is statistics meeting the needs of science?
- Making Marital Status in South Africa, Past and Present
- Making predictable unpredictable with style – Behavioral and electrophysiological evidence for the critical role of prosodic expectations in the perception of prominence in speech
- Making Robot's Attitudes Predictable: A Stereotype Content Model for Human-Robot Interaction in Groups
- Marginalized Communities are Underrepresented as Creative Contributors
- Methods for the Explanation of Machine Learning Processes and Results for Non-Experts
- Something Old, Something New: Historicizing Same-Sex Marriage within Ongoing Struggles over African Marriage in South Africa
- South African Marriage in Policy and Practice: A Dynamic Story
- Surveys in Games User Research
- Systematic Review and Validation of the Game Experience Questionnaire (GEQ) – Implications for Citation and Reporting Practice
- Technological Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- The Era of Humanism- Humanist cyberactivism in Northern Nigeria
- The Future of Deception: Machine-Generated and Manipulated Images, Video, and Audio?
- The invention, transmission and evolution of writing: Insights from the new scripts of West Africa
- The New Right Stuff: Social Imaginaries of Outer Space and the Capitalist Accumulation of the Cosmos
- The perception of emotion in artificial agents
- The Psychoinformatic Complexity of Humanness and Person-Situation Interaction
- The Role of Islam, Ajami writings and educational reform in Sulemaana Kantè's N'ko
- The sluggard has no locusts: from persistent pest to irresistible icon
- Toward a Political Sociology of Conjugal-Recognition Regimes: Gendered Multiculturalism in South African Marriage Law
Sponsor: 30 day weight loss challenge!