Category:Social and Behavioral Sciences
From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
Pages in category "Social and Behavioral Sciences"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.
- A Cautious Defense of Intellectual Oligopoly with Fringe Competition
- A computerized training program for teaching people how to plan better
- A Diagnostic Evaluation of Tablet Serious Games for the Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder in Young Children
- A New Twist on the 'un-African' Script: Representing Gay and Lesbian African Weddings in Democratic South Africa
- A reward shaping method for promoting metacognitive learning
- A Scalable and Sustainable Approach to Open Access Publishing and Archiving for Humanities and Social Sciences: A White Paper
- A single-boundary accumulator model of response times in an addition verification task
- An integrated theory of condom use for young people in Sub-Saharan Africa: A meta-analysis.
- Analysis of Multimodal Physiological Signals Within and Across Individuals to Predict Psychological Threat vs. Challenge
- Are robots becoming unpopular? Changes in attitudes towards autonomous robotic systems in europe
- Armed groups: problems of theory and classification
- Attributing human-likeness to an avatar: the role of time and space in the perception of biological motion
- Bicycle helmet wearing is associated with closer overtaking by drivers: A response to Olivier and Walter, 2013
- Body dissatisfaction and pathogenic weight loss behaviors among Iranian women with different level of physical activity
- Brief Amici Curiae of 20 Law and Business Professors in Support of Neither Party in Bilski v. Doll
- Individual differences in attitude toward robots predict behavior in human-robot interaction
- Intellectual Pan-Islamism and the New Islamic Civilization: The Reformist Vision of an Islamic Publisher in Beirut
- Introduction Matters: Manipulating Trust in Automation and Reliance in Automated Driving
- Introduction: Soviet Anthropology at the Empire's Edge
- Intuitive Experimentation in the Physical World
- Is national mental sport ability a sign of intelligence? An analysis of the top players of 12 mental sports
- Is Patent Law Technology-Specific?
- Is statistics meeting the needs of science?
- Making Marital Status in South Africa, Past and Present
- Making predictable unpredictable with style – Behavioral and electrophysiological evidence for the critical role of prosodic expectations in the perception of prominence in speech
- Making Robot's Attitudes Predictable: A Stereotype Content Model for Human-Robot Interaction in Groups
- Marginalized Communities are Underrepresented as Creative Contributors
- Methods for the Explanation of Machine Learning Processes and Results for Non-Experts
- Something Old, Something New: Historicizing Same-Sex Marriage within Ongoing Struggles over African Marriage in South Africa
- South African Marriage in Policy and Practice: A Dynamic Story
- State Action Problems
- Surveys in Games User Research
- Systematic Review and Validation of the Game Experience Questionnaire (GEQ) – Implications for Citation and Reporting Practice
- Technological Interventions for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- The Emergence of Forensic Objectivity
- The Era of Humanism- Humanist cyberactivism in Northern Nigeria
- The Evolution and Consequences of Peer Producing Wikipedia’s Rules
- The Future of Deception: Machine-Generated and Manipulated Images, Video, and Audio?
- The invention, transmission and evolution of writing: Insights from the new scripts of West Africa
- The New Right Stuff: Social Imaginaries of Outer Space and the Capitalist Accumulation of the Cosmos
- The perception of emotion in artificial agents
- The Psychoinformatic Complexity of Humanness and Person-Situation Interaction
- The Role of Islam, Ajami writings and educational reform in Sulemaana Kantè's N'ko
- The sluggard has no locusts: from persistent pest to irresistible icon
- Thinking Outside the Master's House: New Knowledge Movements and the Emergence of Academic Disciplines
- Toward a Political Sociology of Conjugal-Recognition Regimes: Gendered Multiculturalism in South African Marriage Law
- Transparency, Reproducibility, and the Credibility of Economics Research
Sponsor: Justin Timberlake Tickets