From WebRef.orgJump to navigationJump to search
- a natural or artificial section or cut into the ground, such as a wind blow-out, sea-cliff, or roadcut.
- the orientation of a site in relation to magnetic direction or the sun - e.g. a "southern exposure".
- the quality of color, contrast and light in a photograph.
- Being exposed to ionizing radiation or to radioactive material. Source: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- The amount of radiation or pollutant present in a given environment that represents a potential health threat to living organisms.
Source: Terms of the Environment
Sponsor: System Mechanic 22 Professional