Interim (Permit) Status

Jump to navigationJump to search

Period during which treatment, storage and disposal facilities coming under RCRA in 1980 are temporarily permitted to operate while awaiting a permanent permit. Permits issued under these circumstances are usually called "Part A" or "Part B" permits.
Source: Terms of the Environment

Sponsor: Dragon Professional Individual is Here!