We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Iverson Software Co.
1975 E Converse Ave
Springfield IL 62702
You may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
You may call us at 952-353-0252.
This policy is valid for 1 week from the time that it is loaded by a client.
P3P policies declare the data they collect in groups (also referred to as "statements"). This policy contains 1 data group. The data practices of each group will be explained separately.
Group "Access log information"
We collect the following information:
- Click-stream data
- HTTP protocol elements
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected:
- Our Web server collects access logs containing this information.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
We do not make use of HTTP cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 will evaluate this policy's compact policy whenever it is used with a cookie. The actions IE will take depend on what privacy level the user has selected in their browser (Low, Medium, Medium High, or High; the default is Medium. In addition, IE will examine whether the cookie's policy is considered satisfactory or unsatisfactory, whether the cookie is a session cookie or a persistent cookie, and whether the cookie is used in a first-party or third-party context. This section will attempt to evaluate this policy's compact policy against Microsoft's stated behavior for IE6.
Note: this evaluation is currently experimental and should not be considered a substitute for testing with a real Web browser.
Satisfactory policy: this compact policy is considered satisfactory according to the rules defined by Internet Explorer 6. IE6 will accept cookies accompanied by this policy under the High, Medium High, Medium, Low, and Accept All Cookies settings.